BEEF PROTEIN ISOLATE PROJECT OVERVIEW.
MuscleMeds reveals the exciting behind-the-scene developments of their revolutionary scientific breakthroughs in Protein Supplement technology, which led to the invention of the world’s first pharmaceutical grade beef protein isolate supplement – CARNIVOR. It all started when the MuscleMeds Research Team embarked on their ambitious research project to develop the most concentrated beef protein isolate supplement ever created. Scientists have established that when designing protein products, a major objective is to take high protein content foods and apply advanced processing technologies to improve the bioavailability and functionality of the constituent proteins. Similar processing technologies have been used for soy, milk, egg and whey. However, even in light of these marvelous landmark developments, at best whey protein isolates used in protein sports nutrition products achieve only a 90% level of purity.
As a result of the monumental MuscleMeds beef protein isolate project, new technological breakthroughs were developed that enabled MuscleMeds to harness the awesome muscle building power of beef in a 99% pure pharmaceutical grade protein supplement. This proprietary 6-step process is explained in detail below.
HYDROLYZED FOR FAST ABSORPTION
CARNIVOR is made with pure Beef Protein Isolate (BPI) that is derived from an advanced hydrolysis process. This process is intricately designed to yield a delicious, easy-to-digest and highly bioavailable concentrated pure Beef Protein Isolate, while removing all the fat and cholesterol. An advanced team of MuscleMeds experts employs a highly controlled proprietary 6-stage process in the production of pure BPI found exclusively in delicious CARNIVOR.
This 6-stage process includes the following steps:
- Particle Reduction Cycle: The ﬁrst step is to selectively obtain all the “good stuff” (protein, amino acids) from the beef while leaving the “bad stuff” (fat, cholesterol)behind. This is done through a delicate Particle Reduction Cycle, which improves theprotein extraction.
- Thermal Hydrolysis: Next, the beef goes through Thermal Hydrolysis to obtain the desired “pre-digested” hydrolyzed beef protein isolate (BPI).
- Cold Filtration Process: The BPI then goes through another cold ﬁltration process to remove anything else except the pure protein we are looking for.
- Low Temperature Evaporation: This process maintains the integrity of the protein and amino acids, while removing excess moisture and achieving an “instant powder” that you can mix with anything.
- Spray Drying: This is a key process often overlooked. This is also done at a low temperature to maintain as much of the “natural” components of the beef as possible and to improve the digestibility of the powder.
- Test Process: Finally, the BPI goes through a rigorous testing process and is USDA approved to ensure it’s the highest purity and quality.